UPCOMING COURSES AND CONFERENCESClick here for all upcoming courses.
Vapor Intrusion in New Jersey: The Technical Guidance Document
Vapor Intrusion in New Jersey:
The Technical Guidance Document
In this half-day program, instructors from NJDEP and Industry will present the State’s approach to Vapor Intrusion as outlined in the VIT Guidance document and will focus on the pertinent aspects of the current VIT Guidance Document including NJDEP’s perspective from interacting with LSRPs on VI matters, the petroleum VI approach using vertical screening distance, the latest in real-time VI data collection, salient VI issues, and VI mitigation systems.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Overview of the VI Technical Guidance Document
(NJDEP’s perspective/emphasis from interacting with LSRPs and the regulated community)
- The Petroleum Paradigm Shift
- Real-Time VI Data Collection
- What are the Issues?
- SSDS Design and Installation: Lessons Learned
Brian Blum, Langan Engineering
John Boyer, Geosyntec
Carey Compton, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Nadira Najib, Langan Engineering
Andrew Chun, Langan Engineering
Gunnar Barr, Obar Systems
Registration Fee Includes:
Continental Breakfast, course material, continuing education certificate & free parking.
Continuing Education Credits
- NJ Continuing Legal Education: Pending
- NJ LSRP CEC’s: 1.5 Regulatory & 2 Technical (NJ SRPLB# 2017-015)
- NJ Professional Engineers: 3.5 Continuing Professional Competency Credits
- This course is eligible toward PDHs for Pennsylvania Professional Geologists